Ric Abasola over at Black Helios for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you Ric, very kind of you.
There are some rules! I have now to tell you seven things about myself, which won’t be easy for me because talking about myself is not my strong point, much more fun talking about others…but here you have it;
1. I am a clean freak
2. I hate it when the kids pee all over the toilet floor, though since introducing the ping-pong balls, things have improved
3. One of my pet peeves is people who park in disability bays who should not. If I see you do this I will secretly wish ill on you
4. I watch Days of Our Lives
5. Love cups of tea in bed
6. I tend to find any excuse under the sun not to exercise, despite the fact that I really do want to exercise
7. All of my teeth are sweet
And now for the finale. I am supposed to nominate 15 other bloggers for the award. This will have to be pending because I don’t yet know 15 others bloggers, though I am working on it. Stay tuned, and thanks again Black Helios for the nomination.